facing the unthinkable |
bespoke training |
vulnerable adults |
internet safety |
those who pose a risk |
supporting survivors |
For more information about face-to-face event Click here.
The course includes the following content, including break-out exercises as follows:
- Key learning points
- Possible Effects of Abuse
- Supporting those affected by Abuse
- Useful contacts
By the end of this course you should…
- Understand things that may have been helpful to people who have suffered childhood abuse.
- Understand potential effects of childhood abuse.
- Understand that none of us are too bad for God.
- Understand that some people may never feel able to forgive.
- Understand we have a duty to act if we have information that a person could pose a risk of harm to others.
- Understand we all have our limits.
For more information, please contact our Training Administrator on 0845 120 4550 Option 3 or [email protected]